Two way communication placed by person in Elevator to Security, or by Security contacting the person in the elevator
If person(s) in the elevator need assistance, they simply push a button to activate the call to Security.
At any time, Security can call phone in that elevator, to automatically open the connection and talk with person(s).
Elevator Phones can vary depending on installation:
- Standard size phone Surface mounted in telephone cabinet, with door removed.
- Mini phone can be flush or surface mounted inside the elevator
- OEM phone (no front panel) can be installed behind the control panel
- Ramtel specializes in Standard and Custom Silk Screened phone panels individualized to your needs.
- Back box protects electronics
- EEPROM nonvolatile memory
- Automatic Gain Offset
- Greater Line voltage and Current range “OSI” battery will no longer be needed
- No Voice Activity Disconnect
- Programmable Muted Phone Speaker
- Password protected remote programmable
- ACA (All Campus Alert) compatible
- Custom Silk Screened phone panel
- Louver Design, Anodized Aluminum Panel
- PIEZO Switches (Large Red Button Option)
- Chrome Metal Keypad
- Surge and Grounding Protection
- Weather Resistant – Vandal Resistant
- Phone Line Powered
- Low Voltage Heater Option
- Conformal Coated Electronics
- Weatherproofed speaker and microphone
- Tamper resistant screws
- Condensation Protection (Back Box protects electronics against moisture and condensation)
Functions of Security Phone
- Auto-Redial of Three Additional Numbers, if line busy or no answer.
- Emergency Override on Call in Progress.
- Emergency Call in Progress Cannot be terminated.
- Auto-Answer feature allows for call back and monitoring of area.
- Voice and location identification signal.
- ADA Compliant:
- “Red” indicator light automatically activated when any button on Ramtel phone is pressed, and changes to “Green” when call is answered.
- Braille Plaque includes International Phone Symbol.
- Phone Diagnostics available with Reliance “12” computer software system
- Disconnect Functions:
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Remote Shut Off
- Adjustable Time Out Functions
- No Voice Activity
- Emergency button external output control. (i.e. Blinking or Flashing Strobe).
- Six miscellaneous External Output Control capability. (Activated by keypad and controlled by called party, i.e. release door/gate, turn on and control a top mount surveillance camera).
|Security & Courtesy Phones||Brushed Anodized Aluminum Panel
Standard: 3/16” thick – 8.28”w x 11.9”h
Mini: 3/16” thick – 6.5”w x 8.5”h
|Elevator Phone||Stainless Steel Panel
Standard: 18 Gauge – 8.28”w x 11.9”h